Are you an organised person who enjoys seeing plans come together? Do you get satisfaction with being able to meet tight deadlines? If so, then a Logistician role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Logistics team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and bringing our solutions to our customers.
Your days will be filled with…
- Reception of the material for stocking, as well as the material to be repaired.
- Registration in the after-sales service software and in our ERP Dynamics AX 2012 (serial numbers).
- Establishment of quotations.
- Management of shipments to our customers and to the Group's after-sales service center in Poland.
- Invoicing of the after-sales activity.
- .Management of customer and partner requests / Repair follow-up
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Logistics / Supply Chain, or a related discipline with experience in repair center / after sales service. You have a good knowledge of Microsoft AX Dynamics and Microsoft office tools. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com