In accordance with Art. 120 of the Financial Markets Infrastructure Act, individuals or groups whose shareholdings in Ascom exceed, fall below, or reach certain thresholds are obliged to disclose such information. The stipulated thresholds are 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 33 1/3, 50 and 66 2/3% of the voting rights.
In accordance with the disclosure announcements made, the following parties are regarded as significant shareholders with voting rights exceeding 3% in Ascom:
- The Capital Group Companies, Inc., Los Angeles CA, USA: 5.132% (announcement dated 19 January 2018)
- UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG, Basel, Switzerland: 5.13% (announcement dated 24 January 2017)
- Veraison SICAV, Zurich, Switzerland: 5.0176% (announcement dated 4 March 2016)
- Schroders plc, London, UK: 4.962% (announcement dated 24 May 2017)
- Norges Bank (the Central Bank of Norway), Oslo, Norway: 3.11% (announcement dated 13 May 2017)
- Kempen Capital Management N.V., Amsterdam, Netherlands: 3.05% (announcement dated 17 January 2018)
- PSquared Asset Management AG, Zurich, Switzerland: 3.04% (announcement dated 10 November 2017)
- BlackRock Inc., New York, USA: 2.69% (announcement dated 24 September 2016)
DISCLOSURES OF SHAREHOLDINGS
For more details on the disclosures, please visit the SIX Exchange Regulation website.