We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager to ensure that a high level of Service Support and Delivery are in place to meet the customer's business needs. This is a stakeholder-facing role, which requires the Service Delivery Manager to establish and manage client relationships and expectations while driving the team to ensure Ascom's high standards are achieved.
Your days will be filled with…
- Monitoring and controlling service delivery for customers
- Overseeing business escalations, ensuring high levels of performance throughout the team
- Coordinating the resolution of significant incidents and maintaining effective communication with stakeholders through post-incident review
- Preparing periodic reports and presenting these to customers and internal management to continuously improve service standards
- Remaining accountable for service quality and performance ensures future demand from growth and projects is factored into capacity plans.
- Championing service and Support in projects and developing a solid understanding of projects impacting Customer Care
- Life Cycle Management – leveraging technical knowledge to recommend system updates (for both software and hardware)
Here at Ascom…
You're not just a number, you're a person with aspirations, and that's important to us. You can drive your own career, and we're here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don't take our word for it; just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it's like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
A motivated and customer-focused professional with a proven background in running a service delivery and technical support function for clients. Ideally, you will hold formal ITIL and Project Management Certifications such as Prince2, PMP, or similar. Experience within the healthcare sector would be advantageous. We would love to hear more about you, so please send us your CV.
A global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com