The Account Manager is the key interface between Ascom and Customers, New Prospects, Solutions/Technical Team, Operations, and Management, and has significant impact on the growth of Ascom. This position reports to Head of Sales.
- Responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy in Healthcare Segment.
- Responsibilities include leading a territory sales team with or without a hierarchic responsibility delivering against agreed sales targets in support of the Head of Sales and the overall sales targets.
- Creates a strategic account plan in cooperation with his teams and take the full responsibility to execute this plan.
- Has a knowledge of all the product groups and market segments.
- Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio,
- Develop the business, finding new customers and opening new opportunities for growth.
- Qualifying new leads to maintain and support a balanced sales funnel for future sales.
- Responsible for initiating and maintaining highly satisfactory, responsive working relationships with clients at all phases through pro-active strategic account reviews.
- Maintain a deep understanding of clients’ needs and how Ascom can be part of their solutions.
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts.
- Communicate current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements.
- Generate proposal, initiate and participate in bid process where applicable, planning customer meetings,
- Demonstrate equipment capabilities on company products to clients.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales in assigned accounts.
- Ability to coordinate and engage company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Understand internal capabilities and provide time and support for other team members to be able to exceed client expectations.
- Maintain the CRM and CPQ alongside other internal systems to ensure accuracy of data for segmentation, reporting and forecasting.
- Maintains open communication provides information to management as requested.
- Support the marketing team in creating content, client presentations, and events organizing.
- Excellent knowledge of competitors
- Ability to manage relationships with partners in order to carry out common projects
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector, workflows and solutions with the ability to understand technical system configuration
- Track record of value based (complex) solution sales including software.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Able to build strong relationships across client base at all levels
- In-dept knowledge of the healthcare market and stakeholders
Required Experience and Education
- 5-7+ years proven experience on selling projects and solutions in healthcare segment ((public and private).
- Experience with Sales, especially proven track record in own sales execution, direct and indirect.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to motivate a team
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Initiative, enthusiasm and resilience
Focus work area: central and southern Italy
Place of work: Florence (IT) - hybrid solution
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com