The Alliance Manager is a key role within the Ascom Partner Program. His/her work focuses on strategic partners of Ascom. He/she manages, and expands relationships with assigned strategic partners, focuses on growing the business relationship, and is responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy for Strategic Alliances Partners within the regional and/or global market place. His/her responsibility covers delivering against agreed sales targets and contributing to achieve the overall Regional and/or Global sales targets. The Alliance Manager represents Ascom through a range of products and services though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
Your days will be filled with…
- Proactively lead partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets (when applicable), and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for initiating and maintaining highly satisfactory, responsive working relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Support partner organization to sell Ascom products and offering to end-users
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Manage and professionally resolve potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels with excellent communication, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Ensure CRM and other business management systems are maintained and updated frequently including forecast of responsible accounts
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Drive adoption of Ascom programs among assigned partners and proactively recruits new qualifying partners
- Coordinate the involvement of internal resources, including support, service, and management, in order to meet partner’s expectations and performance objectives
Your qualifications and work experiences are ...
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, sales or related field
- At least 7 years’ experiences in channel sales and partner management, ideally selling technology driven products and services to commercial, institutional and or industrial customers
- Proven track record within indirect Sales with focus on value-based complex solution sales, including software
- Profound sales experience, and track record of successully selling into healthcare, retail, hospitality, or industry environments
Your skills and competencies are ...
- Excellent ability to manage partner relations while identifying opportunities
- High ability to convert opportunities into orders
- Ability to successfully demonstrate the value of Ascom’s products, solutions and services
- Strong knowledge and understanding of wireless communication sector and Clinical Solutions environment; strong understanding of technical system configurations; and knowledgeable about Ascom products portfolio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage and energize others
- Excellent negotiation skills
- High ability to collaborate and build sustainable and effective relationships
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong coaching and feedback skills
- Achievement mindset; shows a preference for action and an eagerness to take the initiative
- Highly responsive and customer focused, enjoys working with people
- Works well under pressure, enjoys selling and is willling to go the extra-mile
- Strong collaborator and team player, willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Quick learner, with affinity towards technical and IT-related topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
If you are interested: We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com