Are you a sales leader who can operate at both a commercial and strategic level? Is the idea of overseeing the sales department and ensuring strong commercial performance part of your career plans? If so, then the Head of Sales ANZ role with us might be what you’re looking for. As the regional head of our Sales and Pre-Sales teams, you’ll be utilising your strong business acumen which will ensure that Ascom meets its growth objectives.
Your days will be filled with…
- Developing and executing the sales strategy in selected Segments within market.
- Leading the Sales and Pre-Sales teams and enable team members to deliver against agreed sales targets.
- Personally building, developing, and maintaining strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- Managing forecasting and revenues, ensuring accurate reporting and utilisation of data; Continuously keep accurate pipeline and forecasting margin of error +- 10%.
- Ensuring customers are informed of new products and services as they are introduced and receive recommendations of products and services that fit well with clients' business needs.
- Ensuring Ascom’s Sales team is present at trade shows and industry meetings/events, calls on and meets with prospective customers, and participates in industry forums and associations.
- Working with the ANZ Channel Manager to provide assigned distributors with assistance on product knowledge, system design, quotes, RFP responses, and any other items to assist them in their selling process.
- Overseeing ANZ Channel Manager in the development of mutually agreeable revenue expectations for indirect channels and partners and is the immediate escalation point in managing them on the timeliness, quality and development of new opportunities in their pipeline for fulfilling their targeted revenue goals.
- Working with the Manager Pre-Sales Engineering to coordinate prioritisation of bids, tenders and complex solution designs in order to meet customer timelines as needed.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Communications, Marketing, Business Management/Administration, or a related discipline with experience in a regional sales lead role. You’ll also have experience in driving growth in sales volume and revenue generation. Experience in leading a geographically dispersed team is also highly desirable. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com