Come and join our Global Service & Operations team in Gothenburg in this exciting role!
As a Professional Service Operations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers are receiving maximum business value. You will be driving the vision for consistency in professional services standards. You will work strategically and tactically to enable the professional service team to onboard, deliver solutions, train, and support customers across the globe. You report to the Head of Global Services and Operations and belong to an international team with its core based in Gothenburg.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support Global Services Leadership to ensure efficiency and scalability for the growing professional services organization
- Analyze current operational processes and performance for our Software based customer projects, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Lead cross-functionally to drive efficiency improvement initiatives within the professional services domain
- Drive standardization and harmonization within Professional Services globally
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of supporting tools and methodology for our Software based customer projects and its need for Test and Verification
- Drive strategic initiatives, usually in the project form, to optimize our way of working with Software based customer projects
- Oversees project status from other team members on a daily or weekly basis depending on the project
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Work closely with sales units (regions and countries), establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or an equivalent working experience
- +10 years applicable experience in support and delivery organization; management experience required
- Proven ability to plan and manage Software based customer projects for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Proven track record of collaborating across teams and geographies in an international environment
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Proven ability to develop innovative tools, processes, and methods for increased productivity
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- High analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer and business orientation, financial analytical capabilities, and entrepreneurial attitude
- Proficiency in English, both, oral and written; Swedish or any additional language is a plus
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects.
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
Questions and application
Please apply with a CV in English using the link attached latest 2022-08-14. We will have the posting open over the summer due to vacation periods and review applicants at first early August.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities. In Gothenburg we are 230 employees and have many of our global functions.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com