The Senior Clinical Workflow Designer is responsible for providing a masters level of clinical communication understanding and direct clinical expertise to the Ascom Solution Sales team. The nurse or respiratory therapist in this position will regularly interact with C-level stakeholders in large hospital organizations as an integral part of our aggressive effort to capture additional North American market share.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide industry expertise and insight to the sales organization as part of the Ascom Solution Sales Team in general and a partnered sales team in particular.
- Assess and Diagnose organizational communication challenges in the context of selling the Ascom product sets.
- Regularly present to C-Suite and Clinical Leadership teams with major US and Canadian customers.
- Collaborate on the clinical training program for Ascom stakeholders in the region.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements. Qualifications and Work Experience
- Licensed Registered Nurse or Respiratory Therapist
- 7+ years’ relevant Clinical experience in the acute care space AND/OR on the industry side with a business supporting acute care customers.
- Firm understanding of the workflow considerations and clinical communication needs across the healthcare enterprise, not limited to a single department or aspect of the organization.
- Phenomenal professional presentation skills
- Clear evidence of success in an outcome evaluated role, (such as quota delivery in a sales aligned position).
Skills and Competencies
- Good verbal communication skills-speaks fluent English and other languages depending on location and presents expertly.
- Good written communication skills-able to efficiently compose formal communication documents.
- Medical technology adaptor
- Good customer management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and customer focused
- Able to work independently and have a strong social presence with team interaction
- Time management, strong prioritization and organizing skills
- Ability to write well-constructed reports
- Solid feedback and coaching skills; ability to guide colleagues in way of working
- Strong drive and commitment, detail-oriented
- Fierce competitive nature
- Analytical and structured personality
- Strong team player with high level of interpersonal and communication skills