The Supply Chain Quality Engineer is responsible for securing and developing quality systems to sustain and maintain the quality and functionality of our supply chain
The Supply Chain Quality Engineer reports to Head of Supply Chain/Quality
- Responsible for keeping the JIRA and SCAR tools updated about status/progress around her/his own tasks and assignments.
- Responsibility and handling of NCRs regarding shipment files.
- Responsible for planning, prioritizing and reporting the progress of her/his own work. This also includes divergences from made plans and agreements.
- To react pro-actively, including containment actions, to reported failures to minimize cost of quality for the division.
- External interface towards sales partners in a professional manner to keep relation to customer in a positive manner in spite of existing quality problem.
- Continuous product reliability testing.
- Drive, own and group skills and work for continuously improvements of the product quality and supply processes.
- Responsibility and handling of containment storage.
- Monthly reporting of the supply process and product quality, e.g. QRE report.
Required Experience and Education
- University (degree)
- 1-4 years of experience
- MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and etc.
- Social competences to work with people. Colleagues, customers, end users.
- Process understanding: You know the processes in your day to day work.
- Communication: Able to write well-constructed reports
- How to manage workload, prioritize, bring structure, secure quality
- Learning aptitude