Ascom is an innovative healthcare company, partnering with ambitious customers globally to help them bring their vision to life. Our software and digital communication solutions provide safety, security and efficiency to hospitals, long-term care institutions and other industries. We are looking for skilled, driven and creative individuals with a strong passion for helping us grow – and therefore we need you!
Here at Ascom…
- You are part of our new Global Talent Acquisition team, assuming responsibility to attract and recruit the talents we need to provide value to our customers.
- You build and implement Ascom’s Talent Acquisition strategy, partnering with the business in eleven European countries.
- You lead recruiting projects and build sustainable pipelines for different functions and markets.
Your days will be filled with…
- Implementing innovative talent sourcing methods to ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Sourcing and attracting potential talents and building a high-quality pool of talents for Sales, Research & Development, Professional Services, Customer Care etc.
- Owning and driving the recruiting process for allocated open positions for 11 countries across Europe.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships within Ascom’s business functions and HR team.
- Implementing market trends and best practice in sourcing and recruiting.
- Supporting the development of Ascom’s employer brand.
We look for…
- A qualification in Human Resources, Business Management, or a related discipline with a minimum experience of 3-5 years’ in international Talent Acquisition, preferably in IT/Healthcare companies with high volume of openings.
- Expertise in proven and innovative strategies and trends in employee attraction.
- A self-starter personality with a strong ability to connect with others, learn, prioritize and execute.
- A strong passion for people and the ability to quickly recognize a candidates’ personal and cultural fit for our organization.
- Outstanding drive, energy, and commitment to working in a fast-paced, dynamic and global environment.
- Hybrid working model to be based in one of our EU office's
- Fluent English
- Nordic language a big plus
We offer you…
- Great people to work with - Work in an international environment with like-minded people in a unique mix of young and experienced colleagues that strive for quality, impact and team success.
- The opportunity to shape the future of Ascom - See your own impact on how things are done in Ascom, take responsibility for projects and capture the opportunity to shape the future of the company.
- Steep learning curve - Embark on a career in a fast-paced environment that provides challenging and stimulating work and related developmental guidance and support.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com