Come join Ascom, where we drive Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions on a global scale. For over 160 years, our Swiss-based headquarters have spearheaded advancements spanning 19 countries. We're dedicated to supporting the healthcare industry by equipping it with transformative technology. With our systems operational in over 12,000 hospitals globally, we efficiently manage an astonishing 800 million alerts each year. At Ascom, our commitment resonates in the impact we create, positively touching the lives of everyone stepping into the healthcare facilities and care-homes we collaborate with.
As a Clinical Project Manager for Spain, your role extends beyond national borders, encompassing the entire Iberian region. Your contributions as a key member of our Services & Operations team will directly impact global projects. You'll lead in customizing solutions, supporting clients, and ensuring seamless service delivery across multiple communication channels, contributing significantly to our international healthcare initiatives.
To offer a glimpse into the scope and impact of the projects you’ll manage, we invite you to watch this video showcasing one of our key projects at a children's hospital https://www.ascom.com/globalassets/assets/global/videos/digistat/ascom---main-final5mbit.mp4. This video illustrates the depth and significance of the projects you'll be involved in, driving advancements in healthcare technologies and patient care.
- Interact directly with customers, providing information and addressing inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer information and determine issues by evaluating and analyzing symptoms.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues related to internet connectivity and email clients.
- Conduct research using available resources to gather required information.
- Follow established processes and procedures in handling customer inquiries and issues.
- Identify and escalate priority issues according to client specifications.
- Redirect problems or seek advice from appropriate resources for resolution.
- Accurately record call transactions using designated tracking software on a computer.
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate with the aim of retaining customers' and clients' business.
- Effectively organize thoughts and communicate oral messages tailored to listeners and various situations.
- Follow up with scheduled callbacks or onsite visits to customers as necessary
The Ideal candidate:
- Strong and confident in customer-facing roles.
- Proficient in software installation, IT troubleshooting, and optimization.
- Skills in performance tuning, troubleshooting within web environments, and computer programming.
- Experience with Medical Device connectivity, Windows OS, and deploying Web Applications and Client/Server applications.
- High expertise in SQL and relational database systems (MSSQL preferred, Oracle a plus).
- Prior experience with HL7 Interoperability, ADT, Order Placement, and Planning Activities.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering, with a minimum of 5 years’ system integration involvement.
- Proficient in medical software installation and configuration within an international business setup.
- Language proficiency in English and Spanish; French is highly desirable.
- Organized, analytical, adept at teamwork, and handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and create solution designs with a pragmatic approach.
What we offer you:
- A company you can take pride in.
- Inspiring and collaborative colleagues.
- Abundant opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The chance to work with cutting-edge technology in the healthcare industry.
- Flexible remote work options.
- Career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and involvement in global and local initiatives and projects.
- Real-world, hands-on experience with forefront healthcare technology.
- Making a tangible impact on lives within your community.
Join Us and Make an Impact:
If you want to be part of a passionate team, make a significant impact on our company's financial success, and further develop your expertise in general accounting and management control, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join our team at Ascom and help us realize our vision of enhancing digital information for optimal decision-making in the healthcare industry. Together, we are making a real difference in the lives of those who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com