Ascom is a global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 19 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Our systems are used in over 12,000 hospitals worldwide and handle more than 800 million alerts each year (over 2 million alerts a day!). Our solutions positively impact the lives of everyone who visits 1 of the hospitals or care-homes we work with.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
WE love to give YOU…
- A company to be proud of.
- Inspiring and engaging colleagues.
- Good development opportunities.
- The chance to work with state-of-the-art technology in the healthcare industry.
What are you going to do?
The Customer Care Manager (corrective maintenance) is responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of customer service strategies according to Ascom's strategic plan. This role aims to meet the business needs of the (long term) care segment by managing and establishing customer expectations and driving the team to achieve high-quality service delivery.
- Recruit, manage, and develop a high-performing team, providing effective succession planning and roadmaps for employees to further grow within Ascom.
- Design, implement, and support service processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Optimize processes and projects to meet cost goals.
- Manage and finetune the incident management, service request management, and problem management processes in alignment with ITIL guidelines.
- Manage the service desk teams and onsite teams and collaborate with other relevant stakeholders to facilitate seamless issue resolution.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and implement best practices.
- Anticipate customer needs, investigate underlying causes, and identify solutions for both short and long-term issues.
- Handle customer escalations effectively.
- Translate the local strategy into actionable plans to achieve business objectives.
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Provide "spot on" communication to customers, ensuring that they are well-informed about the status of their reported issues.
- Lead and further fine tune tooling implementation projects.
- Handle major incidents, changes, and releases.
What do you need?
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration, Information technology, Healthcare or Engineering.
- Certification in ITIL Service Management, and has worked with Dynamics 365, Anywhere365, Jira, and ServiceNow.
- 3-5 years of experience in leading a team executing Corrective maintenance and on-call services in a B2B / IT environment.
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, seeking opportunities for enhancement.
- Inspirational leadership style, leading by example and motivating others.
- Analytical skills to derive insights and translate them into actionable plans.
- Excellent communication skills to interact at all levels within the organization.
- Deep understanding of service operations and customer care functions.
- Independent and proactive in decision-making.
- Native Dutch speaker with fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience in long term care (care-homes, hospices, mental health care) is preferred.
Why should you work with us?
We offer more than just a job at Ascom, we offer a career with real benefits which include:
- Flexible hybrid work environment.
- Professional development with our global Learning & Development team as well as localized internal and external training opportunities.
- Opportunities to work with various teams around the world and chance to work on projects in other countries in addition to your home (role dependent).
- Supporting career agility through internal mobility.
- Working with high-quality medical technology in the healthcare space.