Join the team and be responsible from initiation to closure and hand-over to Customer Care of all projects in Netherlands in this segment! Including hardware, software, services, third-party products.
In this role you will work on:
• Delivering Projects within a segment.
• Leading the Project Delivery team of a segment.
• Meeting Revenue and Margin goals for Project Delivery (hardware, software and services).
• Reporting and Forecasting of Project Delivery.
• Implementing and executing the regional Project Delivery strategy.
• Resource and Capacity management.
• Developing and executing the annual segment plan.
In this role you are responsible for:
• Overseeing the Project Delivery function within a segment.
• Accountability for delivering Project Delivery forecast, revenue and margin.
• Ensuring accurate reporting for Project Delivery in the Segment.
• Achieving KPI’s and that budget and plans are met.
• Accountability for people leadership within Project Delivery Team in a Segment.
• Responsibility of Capacity and Competence Management of the Project Delivery Team in a Segment.
• Responsibility to adhere to the financial policy’s with regards to Revenue Recognition, Bid Delegation Rules, More and Less work, Work in Progress, Percentage of Completion and other.
• Daily management of the Project Delivery Team of a segment.
• Executing Project Delivery in line with Ascom standard processes, systems and tools.
• Organizing the execution of projects with best possible use of the available capacity and competence.
• Managing and optimizing Productive and Billable Utilization of the Project Delivery Team in a segment.
• Managing transformation of the project backlog into net revenues, by proactive management and close follow-up of the project implementations.
• Managing Project post-calculative margin to be in line with or overshooting the pre-calculative margin.
• Realizing close cooperation between all other departments and Project Delivery to assure transparent and realistic transition of the offering from Sales and delivered projects to Customer Care.
This position reports to Head of Professional Services Netherlands and is part of the Project Delivery Management Team and Segment Management Team.
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Experience in complex Project Delivery.
• Experience in diverse resource management and optimization – internal and 3rd party.
• Experience in software delivery advantageous.
• Good understanding of Financials with respect to Profit and Loss, Forecasting, Financial Project Management, optimization of projects and resource utilization.
• Ability monitor and improve KPI’s.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong understanding of processes, tools and methods within the profession.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to establish, maintain and develop successful and stable customer relationships.
• Ability to monitor and improve Customer Satisfaction.
• Ability to pro-actively analyze and address topics in a self-motivated manner.
• Technical literacy in relevant areas Required Experience and Education.
• Master of Science or Bachelor+.
• Proven track record as a Manager Project Delivery in a B2B ICT/Communication direct business model Personal Characteristics.
• Good leadership skills in a multi-disciplined Project Delivery environment.
• Good communication and decision-making skills.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written).