HR Partner Nordics
Come and join our Nordic HR team in this exciting role!
Ascom is an innovative tech company, partnering with ambitious customers globally to help them bring their vision to life. Our software and digital communication solutions provide safety, security and efficiency to hospitals, long-term care institutions and other industries
As our HR Partner you will own all HR-related matters for our Nordic region and teams in Sweden, Denmark and Norway. You will partner with business leaders within all aspects of HR, enabling them to be successful in their roles. You drive the people agenda within your designated departments and the implementation of global and local HR processes.
Being in the IT Industry, a natural focus area is to manage talent attraction and recruitment in close collaboration with the business. You ensure compliance with local employment laws and regulations and provide advice on employee relation matters. You are back up of outsourced payroll.
You will join us during an exciting period of change and will be part of the Nordic HR team reporting to the HR Manager Nordics.
- 5+ years operational Human Resources experience as a HR Partner, it is a plus if you have experience from a similar role covering multiple countries within the Nordics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related business degree
- Strong experience of sourcing and recruiting, preferably within IT/Tech environments
- Excellent communications and networking skills, the ability to quickly build relationships
- Analytical, goal-oriented, and proactive in nature
- A team player, quick to learn and willing to take ownership
- Ability to understand business challenges and provide quality solution to improve business success
- Fluent in English and additionally any Nordic language.
- Experience in managing complex employee relations matters
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and can-do mentality
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Be accessible and open
- Strong attention to detail
- Straight-forward, discrete, empathic and trustworthy personality
- Clear and consistent in communication
Questions and application
Please apply with your CV latest 2023-09-17. We will review applicants during the whole process and the posting might close earlier, so rather apply today than tomorrow! If you have any questions on the role, please feel free to contact Anna Rutgersson, HR Manager Nordics, +46709123356.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities. In Nordics we have presence with both our Nordic sales region and with some of the global functions located in Gothenburg. To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com