We are looking for a Test Lead to provide process leadership for the customer test teams in the Nordics.
As a Test Lead, you provide and coordinate test plans and cases for our standard solutions to the customer project teams. You actively collaborate with the solution team, global functions, and customer teams to provide best practices for our standard solutions. You should be a strong team player with a passion for innovation. .If you’re also committed to having a strong relationship with your team players across the Nordics, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure that our test process runs smoothly and that your team gets all the support they need.
WE love to give YOU…
- A real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with high-end technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry
- An opportunity to help our healthcare customers save patients' lives and improve our community with new technology and professionalism.
- An inspiring and engaging Service and Operations Team who always wants to deliver first-class service.
Your days will be filled with...
- Provides technical and process leadership for the customer project test teams.
- Review applicable documentation (such as business requirements, topic documents, or design documents) and communicate to customer test teams to enable a complete understanding of solution functional and technical requirements.
- Prioritize test objectives and functions, create traceability matrix, test reports, and test calendar.
- Provide test plans and test cases and identify risks for the customer test teams.
- Coordinate with the environment support team to ensure environments are ready and dates are established for test runs.
- Monitor test preparation, execution rates of tests, and adherence to defect SLAs to drive quality and speed to market
- At least a bachelor’s degree in IT, Software Engineering, or experience in a similar field
- 5 years of working experience in agile development and or a fast-paced environment
- Full familiarity with standard test processes for software solutions
- Proven track record of testing IT and products in Health Care environments or other strictly regulated environments.
- Excellent understanding of Test and Quality Control
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills in English
- B driving license
- Strong Problem-solving aptitude and sense of ownership
- Solution-oriented personality with a strong drive to achieve results.
- Flexibility and adaptability to adjust rapidly to new, unknown, challenging situations.
- Analytical thinker with attention to details
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.