Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in finance? Do you have a passion for numbers, analysis, and problem-solving? Do you want to join a dynamic and innovative company that is making a difference in the world of communication solutions?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you might be the perfect fit for Ascom UK, a leading provider of integrated workflow intelligence solutions for healthcare, retail, hospitality, and other industries.
Ascom UK is looking for a Finance Business Controller to join our team in Lichfield. This is a key role that will oversee the financial functions of the organization, including accounting, reporting, auditing, forecasting, planning, and people management. You will report directly to the Finance Director and work closely with other senior leaders and stakeholders across the business.
As a Finance Business Controller, you will:
- Ensure the accuracy, timeliness, and compliance of all financial records and statements.
- Analyze and evaluate the company’s financial performance and provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Manage and optimize the cash flow and cash management strategies of the organization.
- Lead and coordinate the monthly forecasting process, ensuring data quality, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain effective financial systems and processes to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Stay updated on the latest changes in tax laws and regulations and implement tax planning strategies accordingly.
- Lead and mentor a team of finance professionals, fostering a culture of excellence, teamwork, and learning.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including staff, investors, auditors, and regulators.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- A professional accounting qualification (e.g., ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
- Proven experience in financial management and accounting, preferably in a similar industry.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with different audiences and levels.
- Ability to adapt to change and drive continuous improvement, with a proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply online with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you soon!