Ascom is a global solutions provider specializing in Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. With our headquarters in Switzerland, we have a presence in 19 countries and have been at the forefront of supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years. We empower healthcare facilities with technology that enhances their ability to serve their communities. Our systems are utilized in over 12,000 hospitals worldwide, handling more than 800 million alerts annually.
Ascom's solutions have a profound and positive impact on the lives of individuals receiving care in the healthcare institutions we collaborate with. Join us in making a meaningful difference in the lives of people through our transformative technology.
The Products & Solutions Technical Trainer creates content and drives the development and delivery of training programs to support the success of Ascom’s solutions and products on the global market. These training programs includes technical trainings. This role will work closely with other content creators and subject matter experts including the R&D engineering pool and in the regions to develop global training programs to support the commercialization of Ascom’s solutions.
• Development of technical training programs and content, which meets business needs of all functions and markets for our commercial solutions.
• Manage the technical solutions training curriculum, which makes use of various forms of training delivery including online training, classroom training and coaching trainers if needed.
• Make use of the central training tools (LMS) to ensure that the commercial solutions training content is up to date, engaging and fit for purpose. Subject to training being provided.
• Work closely with SME’s to ensure content provided is fit for intended program(s)
• Work closely with trainers in region markets to share best practices and lessons learned and enable those to further the knowledge transfer.
• Ensure a collaborative working relationship with all stakeholders
Experience and Education
• Relevant technical or commercial higher education on University level
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a role in an area of product, service or market development
• Good industry knowledge and experience – preferably from product management or customer facing roles
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Good communication and presentation skills, high ability to coach and provide feedback to people on all levels.
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to build relationships globally
• Time management, prioritization and organizing skills
• Project Management Skills
• Strong product functional and technical assimilation skills
• Team collaborator with a good interpersonal skill: must be able to facilitate, coordinate, negotiate, influence and motivate.
• Strong customer focus
• Team player
• Strong communicator, accessible, attentive and supportive of colleagues
• Performance driven with necessary optimism to succeed and deliver.
• Ability to stay calm and perform in stressful situations
Ascom offers a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the lives of millions while working alongside a passionate team. Apply today and be part of our journey to empower healthcare providers and improve patient outcomes worldwide.
Together, we can make a difference.