Are you someone who would enjoy working with product and software development of healthcare technology? Does the sound of working as part of a global R&D team excite you? If so, then a Software Engineer role focusing on Clinical Solution Team (CST) delivery with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Research & Development team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and building solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Coordinating software projects and customer support for Ascom’s UMS products which include Digistat, Clingo, and Carefusion.
- Implementing new customer support for software and technologies.
- Training customers onsite and course development.
- Working with the customer and third parties from the initial stage to the final testing.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline with experience in system integration deployments and medical software installation and configuration. Experience in deploying and configuring web applications and client/server applications would be an advantage. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com