Does the idea of being able to sell a product that can improve patient care within a clinical environment whilst driving profits and business growth sound like something you excel at? If so, then a Clinical Sales Consultant role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Sales team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and will support our clients to provide expert care by selling our Clinical solutions to clients within the healthcare sector.
Please note this role will be covering the North of England and would require frequent travel to visit clients.
Your days will be filled with…
- Acting as the key point of contact for new and existing clients with a focus on understanding their clinical needs and maximizing sales of Ascom's clinical workflow software (Digistat) and overall solution
- Selling from Ascoms product portfolio within high acuity environments such as ICU/HDU/CCU/Theatres and Operating Rooms
- Building and maintaining strategic business relationships with major accounts within the healthcare to promote brand awareness and business relationship
- Developing and executing the sales strategy for key clients across the North of England to meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Creating account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and sharing market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
- Maintaining detailed product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of client's business.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
- A Qualified Nurse (DIP/Degree), with minimum Band 6 experience
- 3 years + experience in key account management or similar roles, preferably with technology-driven products and services offered to clients within the healthcare sector.
- Profound sales experience, especially a proven track record in sales execution, direct and indirect and value-based (complex) solution sales including software.
- Demonstrated experience within a clinical software or solution sales role with a strong understanding of the market and customer base across the UK.
- A proven track record in business development/account management and strong influential and relationship-building skills.
A global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com