Are you an expert RMA Specialist who thrives on working with a variety of customers? Do you like the idea of utilizing a resource system on the daily to manage workflow? The Return Material Authorization (RMA) Specialist is primarily responsible for the administration and material processing of customer returns with activities that contribute to the service and supply chain. The RMA Specialist will be responsible to ensure accurate intake, approval, and processing of RMA orders, efficient triage of incoming customer equipment for RMA orders and performing the corresponding administrative work in an effective manner. This individual will be co-located with other individuals responsible for RMA processing.
Your days will be filled with…
- Provide service to customers via phone, email, and other network tools in order to process returns for repair material replacement.
- Handle inbound goods for RMA processing, to include intake for incoming equipment as well as triaging incoming equipment to determine if product is accepted for repair or rejected.
- Handle outbound goods for RMA processing to set up shipment of equipment to an off-site repair facility.
- Determine if the unit(s) are under warranty or covered under a product protection plan to determine the appropriate quoting and invoicing actions.
- Provide customer quotations for repair/replacement and work with partner or customer to obtain a PO for processing and fulfilling the RMA.
- Process RMAs and release for shipment from local warehouse; this includes direct delivery orders and Advanced Replacements.
- Work with customers and partners to ship back rejected equipment.
- Work with Customer Care on open ticket issues in JIRA ticket system, including processing advanced replacements and license requests.
- Work with Product Quality to identify and process equipment to be scrapped.
- Complete corresponding administrative work for tracking purposes.
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
An experienced professional MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics a plus. Have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 1–4 years of experience preferred in material handling or customer support role utilizing phone, email and web-based systems. Demonstrate excellence in friendly customer management skills with frequent phone and email interactions. Material handling including lifting up to 35 lbs. Ability to prioritize and problem solve in a fast paced environment. Attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com