Do you thrive on developing and executing a sales strategy for the end customer? Does the idea of managing and expanding relationships and reaching sales targets provide you with the drive you crave? If so, then a Sales Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Sales team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and selling solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
Taking on full ownership of the assigned territory and segment.
- Acting as the key interface between Ascom and Customers, New Prospects, Solutions/Technical Team, Operations, and Management.
- Proactively leading joint account planning processes that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Building and promoting strong and long-lasting relationships by partnering with clients and understanding their needs.
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while maintaining awareness of new products and competition status.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And your experience will look like:
- Minimum 4 years in medical equipment sales.
- Minimum 2 years in clinical workflows or clinical S/W or medical devices integration.
- Minimum 2 years in solution selling or long-cycle sales.
- Accessibility to clinical heads and CXO’s in healthcare environment is plus.
- Regional experience in Middle east and African countries is a plus.
Other skills/knowledge that would see you go far:
- Solution selling skills is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Medical Devices integration and clinical workflow solutions in OR/ICU environment will be a plus.
- Negotiation skills with clinical staff and steering committees.
- Selling skills is a must.
- Strong computer skills and internet savvy.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com