Are you someone who loves to analyze and design tasks required to develop the solution architecture? Do you enjoy working on complex projects and having several running at the same time? If so, then a Senior Solutions Architect role with us might be what you’re looking for. The Senior Solution Engineer provides expert-senior level support to the Ascom Impementation Engineering team members as they Implement the most robust Solutions on the Market.
Your days will be filled with…
- Provide Expert Senior level support to Implementation Engineers
- Liaison between Implementation Engineers and TAC/AwiTAC/R&D
- Test/Verify Project Solutions in IE Lab as required
- Provide Peer review of Implementation work pre-go live
- Complete/finalize projects where IE time has run out
- Responsible for staying up to do date on all Ascom solutions and software as they are released
- Work with Product Management plus R&D to understand new releases, etc.
- Test/Verify new solutions and software in IE Lab
- Provide high level training to IE group on new solutions and software
- Provide updated work instructions or applications notes as needed
- Coach and help more junior team members to develop and grow
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred: preferably in one of the following disciplines - science, mathematics, engineering, computer science, or information systems.
- At least 10 years of experience in healthcare professional services sales or network infrastructure sales engineering experience
- More than 10 years of customer facing experience, preferably in Healthcare
- Proven track-record in working cross-functionally within customer-facing organization
Skills and Competencies
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable about Ascom products portfolio: deep knowledge of and technical expertise in Ascom systems and solutions
- Strong network knowledge (certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or CWNA or other specialized certifications such as security CISSP, CCSP, ideal)
- Knowledge of server and desktop virtualization (Virtual Machine Certifications VCP, ideal)
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and have a strong social presence with team interaction
- Strong time management, strong prioritization and strong organizing skills
- Strong feedback and coaching skills
- Highly responsive and customer focused
- Analytical and structured personality
- Flexible attitude
- Strong team player with high level of collaborative attitude
- Quick learner, with affinity towards technical and IT-related topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers
We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com