At Ascom we are proud of what we do, knowing that we are making a difference. At our company, you’ll be part of a stimulating and diverse environment where you will work with colleagues from different parts of the globe. We now have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Swedish Customer Care team. You will be highly appreciated in our team for your skills, motivation, and ideas!
WE love to give YOU…
- Working in a company to be proud of.
- Inspiring and engaging colleagues.
- Good development opportunities.
- Good benefits & perks.
- Collective Bargaining Agreement (Teknikavtalet).
- A real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with high-end technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry
- An opportunity to help our healthcare customers save patients' lives and improve our community with new technology and professionalism
Your days will be filled with...
- Participate as a representative of Customer Care in operational meetings with customers, including presentation of matters relating to operations.
- Overall responsibility for reporting contractual obligations to customers according to Ascom’s portfolio.
- Ensure delivery by SLA.
- Reporting internally on delivery according to KPI.
- Participate in further development and optimization of current processes, this includes responsibility for analyzing, identifying, and proposing improvement measures.
- Prepare improvement measures in collaboration with KAM with existing customers in their portfolio.
- Work with presale support.
- Identify opportunities for additional sales in a service/project context.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, or a related field.
- Strong experience with management of service contracts / SSA-V agreements / GDPR.
- Few years of experience as a project manager.
- Technical understanding and competence.
- Fluency in Swedish and English, speech, and writing.
- Be able to prioritize and handle varied work tasks.
- Experience in ICT
- Customer-facing/consulting experience interacting with large-scale distributed data/computing solutions
- ITIL and or Project Manager Certification.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to tailor communication to all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to debate ideas/strategy, comfortable managing constructive conflict, and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Experience in an advisory role.
- A passion for solving real-world problems with cutting-edge technology.
- Excellent communication skills, and presentation skills for a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to adapt to new methods and work under tight deadlines.
- Successful working independently and as part of a team, especially within a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Collaborative and skilled at networking.
- Excellent customer management skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don’t meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don’t want you to hold back! If you don’t check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We’d love to connect and see how you could add to our team.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.