Transforming the delivery of urgent and emergency care requires the application of innovative solutions across a broad spectrum of areas. This session will focus on solutions that can be delivered within the hospital setting to improve the efficiency of patient flow and reduce pressure in the following settings:
- Use of technology to improve triage including mobile assessments and clinical decision support
- Improved monitoring of patients in A&E for rich clinical data to improve discharge processes and reduce time in the department
- Integrated clinical assessments and monitoring to detect acute conditions or deterioration requiring admission
- Coordination of care across multiple disciplines and sharing clinical information to streamline transition from A&E to inpatient settings
- Removal of silos in terms of clinical data and care coordination ensuring every patient in A&E can receive the right care as quickly as possible to reduce time spent in the department
- Making clinical data available to all relevant healthcare professionals in combination with clinical decision support and alert notifications to ensure all critical time standards can be followed
We will explore how these technologies can be deployed in an integrated fashion to reduce silos of information and streamline care delivery.
Book your place.