Do you thrive on providing ongoing support to clients? Does the idea of being able to implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships sound like something you excel at? If so, then an Account Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Sales team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and supporting our clients provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Providing customer relationship, service, and business development to the accounts.
- Developing and maintaining strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote brand awareness and business relationships.
- Visiting current and potential clients.
- Ensuring that sales team members are regularly updated on any new products, programs or sales tools that would help them achieve success in selling.
- Maintaining detailed product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of client's business.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Business, or a related discipline with experience in direct sales and working with distribution channels. Experience in selling into healthcare, or hospitality environments would be well-regarded. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your application.
What’s it like to work at Ascom?
We love challenges and to build things that we are proud of, especially when products are used for life saving purposes. Everyone at Ascom matters and are highly valued. Why not check out some of our Employee testimonials on our careerpage. Are you interested in joining us? Berber Woudstra (Head of Sales Longterm Care) and Maaike Stiekema (Head of Human Resources) are interested in hearing all about you and look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions in the meantime, just ask Berber email@example.com.
Good to know Whilst we would like to see a new colleague soon, our approach is to review and consider applications carefully (which could mean completing a selection assessment).
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com