Does the idea of working in an exciting fast-paced digital technology company resonate with you? Ascom’s Professional Services team is responsible for the delivery of Ascom solutions to our clients. Does leading and coordinating customer delivery projects, assuming end-to-end responsibility for successful installation to the point of final testing and acceptance of the solutions or service, whilst providing excellent customer service, sound like a role that you would excel at? If so, then a Project Manager role with us might be perfect for you!
Your days will be filled with…
- Managing domestic Ascom Customer Delivery projects of medium to large size, based on defined contract scope, assumptions and constraints
- Ensuring that assigned projects are properly planned and managed end-to-end and apply all necessary standards, processes, tools and project management skills
- Proactively managing project risks and ensuring high-quality project delivery in terms of costs and deadlines
- Managing resource planning and allocation for assigned projects and ensure milestones and decision points are documented and monitored
- Protecting project margins with the cost elements and reporting regular status updates
- Acting as interface to customer and peers to collect information needed to perform and deliver projects
- Ensuring creation and maintenance of relevant documentation, incl. handover to Customer Care team according to Ascom’s project documentation standards
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re an individual with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
We're looking for someone who has…
- University degree (MSc.) in Business Administration or Technology. Equivalent work experience.
- Certification in Project Management (e.g. Prince2 Practitioner, PMP professional, IPMA minimum level B, Scrum)
- 5 years’ experience as Project Manager, preferably managing complex, large ICT projects
- Working experience in the IT, telecommunication, and software delivery
- Industry knowledge of the healthcare mental health sector and/or the construction sector (NEC 3 / NEC 4 contracts)
Skills and Competencies
- Self-motivator focused on exceling at delivery
- Excellent project and programme management skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and implementation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent change management skills
- Strong Leadership skills in terms of People Management, and Capability Management
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, especially communication and conflict management
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills
- Reporting skills and attention to details
- Basic experience in contractual law applicable for customer delivery projects
- Strong customer orientation
- Structured personality, strong ability to plan, paying attention to details
- Solution-oriented personality with strong drive for achieving results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
To be considered for this role you must have the right to live and work in the UK (sponsorship is not available).
A global solutions provider, focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com