Take the opportunity to gain professional experience in our agile Global HR team at Ascom's headquarters in Baar/Zug.
Ascom is a listed Swiss company and global solution provider with a focus on healthcare. Ascom's vision is to bridge digital information gaps to ensure the best possible decisions – anytime, anywhere.
Together, we can improve the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
These are your tasks:
Support of the global HR team in its diverse tasks as well as independent development of individual topics, e.g:
- Projects within the Comp&Ben division
- Support in the development, implementation and analysis of our Employee Engagement Survey
- Support for HR-relevant system changes
- Support for global HR processes
- Process optimizations
What you bring to the table:
- You are studying for a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Strong conceptual skills
- Holistic mindset
- Knowledge of common MS products, IT affinity
- Good language skills in English.
- Desire to think out of the box, implementation strength, solution orientation
This is what we offer you:
- A broad insight into an international company with meaningful products
- A varied job with creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Insight into a global HR that drives all aspects of "build the business"
- Flexible duration: project-related and/or for several months, just as it suits you
- Flexible working hours, hybrid, start possible at any time
- Monthly gross salary: CHF 2,800.00 (100%)