We are looking for an Senior IT Project Manager who can accelerate our Nordic region team and deliver customer satisfaction and quality. This position aims to effectively initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and oversee projects to completion while ensuring they are delivered on time with high quality and within budget. You will focus on Ascom’s valued customers within Healthcare, Enterprise and Prison Security Solutions. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden
WE love to give YOU…
- a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with high-end technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- an opportunity to help our healthcare customers save patients' lives and improve our community with new technology and professionalism.
- an opportunity to help and provide solutions to prison staff for a safe work environment
Your days will be filled with...
- Perform all duties expected of a project manager role, including: initiating, planning, managing execution, monitoring, and closing projects.
- Implement processes and methodologies within all assigned projects as well as document project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques and perform risk management.
- Interact & communicate proactively and professionally with stakeholders, staff, contractors, and vendors.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Business Administration or related fields or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing the full life cycle of complex projects.
- Experience with both agile and waterfall project methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of project management processes and reporting
- Extensive fiscal monitoring and reporting skills
- Certificates such as PMP and/or Prince (or similar) are nice too have but not required.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, and experience in writing general and technical documentation.
To be successful in this role, we believe that beyond being a proven Project Manager, you have the following abilities:
- Good ability to work alone as well as cooperate with others, both internal and external stakeholders.
- Independent, self-starting attitude and an ability to multitask
- Possesses excellent organizational & time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT, mobile workflow solutions, and security and enterprise solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.