The Regional Sales Director – Western Canada is a “Hunter Role” and the ideal Candidate must be located in Alberta or British Columbia. In support of the Main Tasks and accountabilities this individual will work with our partner channel. However, and most important you will aid our partner channel by driving business with direct contact and meeting with the Health Authorities, Zone leads, Hospital sites as well as General Contractors and Engineers.
The Regional Sales Director – Western Canada is responsible for providing ongoing support to high value clients. The Regional Sales Director will manage and develop their assigned territory to meet and, optimally, exceed annual sales quota. Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities with major accounts. The Regional Sales Director will also create demand by attending trade shows, calling on and meeting with prospective customers, and participating in industry forums and associations.
Your days will be filled with…
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- Perform Quarterly Business Reviews with sales leadership for your region, Monthly forecast calls with your partners in Western Canada
- Incorporate quality and continuous improvement as part of overall job performance.
- Continuously keep accurate pipeline and forecasting margin of error +- 10%
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients ensuring they receive high quality customer service.
- Develop mutually agreeable revenue expectations and manage them on the timeliness, quality and development of new opportunities in their pipeline for fulfilling their targeted revenue goals
- Possess very detailed product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of client's business. Organize visits to current and potential clients.
- Provide assigned distributors with assistance on product knowledge, system design, quotes, RFP responses, and any other items to assist them in their selling process
- Responsible for retaining long-term customer relationships with established clients.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and company departments.
- Assist Financial Management in A/R resolution as requested for assigned customers
- Informs clients of new products and services as they are introduced. Recommend products and services that fit well with clients' business needs.
- 50-60% travel requirement.
- Responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy in selected Segments within market.
- Responsibilities include leading a territory sales team with or without a hierarchic responsibility delivering against agreed sales targets in support of the Head of Sales and the overall sales targets.
- Creates a strategic account plan in cooperation with his teams and take the full responsibility to execute this plan.
- Has a knowledge of all the product groups in the local identity.
- Create local marketing plans and is able to translate market info ready for product management
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
- Experienced in successfully selling technology driven products and services to commercial, institutional, and/or industrial customers. Possessing knowledge of the wireless communication sector and the ability to understand technical system configuration would be well-regarded.
- Experience with Sales, especially proven track record in own sales execution, direct and indirect.
- Proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Knowledge of healthcare market with communication and alert notification systems experience.
- Track record of value based (complex) solution sales including software, communication and clinical workflow improvement.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Able to build strong relationships across client base at all levels
- Experience managing a functional team/project
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to motivate a team
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com