At Ascom, we are proud of what we do, knowing we are making a difference. At our company, you’ll be part of a stimulating and diverse environment where you will work with colleagues from different parts of the globe. We have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Danish Customer Care team. Our team will highly appreciate you for your skills, motivation, and ideas. You will lead in maintaining customer satisfaction for some of our most important customers.
WE love to give YOU…
- Working in a company to be proud of.
- Inspiring and engaging colleagues.
- Good development opportunities.
- Working with state-of-the-art technology in the healthcare industry.
Your days will be filled with...
- Participate as a representative of Customer Care in operational meetings with customers, including presentation of matters relating to operations.
- Overall responsibility for reporting contractual obligations to customers according to Ascom’s portfolio.
- Ensure delivery by the Solution Lifecycle Planning agreement.
- Reporting internally on delivery according to KPI.
- Participate in further development and optimization of current processes; this includes responsibility for analyzing, identifying, and proposing improvement measures.
- Prepare improvement measures in collaboration with KAM with existing customers in their portfolio.
- Work with presale support.
- Identify opportunities for additional sales in a service/project context.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Development of the Customer Care department in collaboration with the Customer Care Manager.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, or a related field.
- Strong experience with the management of service contracts.
- Few years of experience as a project manager or a similar position.
- Technical understanding and competence.
- Fluency in Danish and English, speech and writing.
- Be able to prioritize and handle varied work tasks in a hectic everyday life.
- Experience in ICT
- Customer-facing/consulting experience interacting with large-scale distributed data/computing solutions
- ITIL and or Project Manager Certification.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to tailor communication to all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to debate ideas/strategy, comfortable managing constructive conflict, and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Experience in an advisory role.
- A passion for solving real-world problems with cutting-edge technology.
- Excellent communication skills presentation skills for a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to adapt to new methods and work under tight deadlines.
- Successfully working independently and as part of a team.
- Collaborative and skilled at networking.
- Excellent customer management skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.