Ascom is an innovative healthcare company, partnering with ambitious customers globally to help them bring their vision to life. Our software and digital communication solutions provide safety, security and efficiency to hospitals, long-term care institutions and other industries. We are looking for skilled, driven, and creative individuals with a strong passion for growth – and therefore we need you!
As a Sourcing Project Manager you will be responsible for taking lead in, and keeping together the company’s project sourcing operations. You will play an important role in new development projects working closely with Supply and R&D. The ability to collaborate cross functional is key for the role, to enable good results with the right quality and cost at the right time. Continuous evaluate and improve processes from a cross functional perspective. You belong to a global team based in Gothenburg and report to the Sourcing Manager.
- Lead and manage the company’s sourcing activities in projects to ensure transparency and flawless deliveries / launch.
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing.
- Safe-guard proper time for sourcing activities in projects (DLP).
- Support in supplier collaborations and negotiations to secure profitable deals.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement during projects and suggest methods to optimize cost of the product / product range.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency from a corporate perspective.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes.
The candidate for this role should be empathic, a team player, structured with an analytic skill and a good leadership.
Other skills and requirements are:
- University degree in business administration, engineering, supply chain management or logistics.
- Proven work experience from similar positions leading procurement and projects
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships.
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions.
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects.
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
Questions and application
Please apply with a CV in English using the link attached as soon as possible. Interviews will be held ongoing during the recruitment process. Welcome with your application!
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities. www.ascom.com
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.