As a corporate purchaser you will be a part of a global team, with colleagues in USA, Europe and Asia. To be a great fit for this role we believe that you’re a service minded doer. You have strong social abilities and can easily understand internal stakeholders needs and create the best for the business. We also believe that you have a positive mindset – You see possibilities even in the toughest challenges.
The role as Corporate Purchaser with Ascom has great variation, and you will be working with purchasing of indirect material as well as strategies and improving way of working. We are looking for you who has proven experience with purchasing of indirect material, such as IT-services, consultants, SW among others. You are speaking and writing English fluently. The base for this position is in our office in Gothenburg.
Your days will be filled with…
- Co-operate with, and support stakeholders on sourcing issues towards common goals.
- Handle Request For Quotations.
- Drive and close negotiations of commercial and legal agreements.
- Perform supplier evaluation & selection.
- Work with developing strategies within the area responsibility and process improvements.
- Generate cost reduction ideas and implementation.
- Follow market and analyze price and lead-time trends.
- Curious and a have a passion for learning new things and are a problem solver.
- The ability to have a holistic view as well as deep diving on topics.
- Business acumen.
- Proven experience (5+ years) as buyer within indirect souring.
- University degree, preferably in Economics / business or engineering.
- Fluent in English and Swedish in both speech and writing.
- Create and maintain commercial relations with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent skills in commercial negotiations and broad experience in legal aspects for contract negotiations in global business.
- Analytic and target oriented in order to do great business.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages, especially Excel, and understanding in ERP and other IT applications.
Here at Ascom…
You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
We work with an ongoing selection, so submit your application as soon as possible.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com