Are you a financial leader who can operate at both a commercial and strategic level? Does the idea of getting into the detail and taking a step up and owning the end to end finance function excite you? If so, then the Head of Finance DACH role with us might be what you’re looking for. As the regional head of the DACH Finance team, you’ll be utilising your financial acumen which will ultimately help the business meet its objectives.
Your days will be filled with…
- Day to day management of the regional FI&CO function and team and ensuring compliance with all legal requirements for bookkeeping.
- Coordination of the preparation of annual accounts, financial reports, special analyzes and information reports.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate internal control measures.
- Supervision of the processing and approval of income, expenditure and position control documents, departmental budgets, general ledger, account maintenance and data entry.
- Active participation in the development of the region and member of the regional management team.
- Using data and financial principles to drive and shape the mid-term plan (MTP) discussion and decision.
- Managing the monthly P&L forecast based on deep discussions of upside/risks after reviews with the local business.
- Preparing, reviewing, and presenting the monthly financial review pack to the Head of Group FP&A and Managing Director explaining variances and actions taken to deliver the budget.
- Creation, coordination and evaluation of the company's financial programs and supporting information systems, including budgeting, tax planning, real estate and asset maintenance.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of all key accounts, projects and products within the business and help shape the organisation through constructive challenges and making recommendations to improve top line and profitability.
- Reviewing and scrutinising the funnel opportunities with the regional management team ensuring the funnel is clean and provides a true indication of how the business is developing.
- Supporting pricing of new opportunities to ensure pricing is understood, risks are mitigated in contracts and revenue recognition follows company policy.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline with professional accountancy qualifications such as CPA or CA. Experience with Swiss GAAP FER and German GAAP. You speak German and English fluently and enjoy working in an international company. You have experience in working in a financial planning & analysis or controlling position and are familiar with group consolidation. Experience in leading a remote team is also a must. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com